Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Reed is 2 months old today!



My how time flies! I can't believe that Reed is two months old. It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant. The last two months have been so crazy. We are very fortunate that with exception of a few nights, Reed is a very good sleeper. He is happy and fusses very little. In fact he has started to smile now. He doesn't do it a lot, but when I catch a smile it just makes my day!

I am back to work and trying to find my place as a mother/employee. Adam's business is continuing to grow and Reed loves going to the office. Adam's business started as a rock chip stand at a car wash and has expanded to doing fleet and customer windsheilds, windows in churches, and now freight brokering. It's amazing what he has done in a year and a half. I am so proud!

Reed is having his two month check up today and we are expecting a clean bill of health. It looks to me like he has grown a lot, but I guess we will have to wait a few more hours for the numbers. As for Adam and I we are doing great... a little sleep deprived...but great! We love watching our little man grow and we are enjoying every day more and more.

1 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Baby Reed is SOOOOO cute! Love it when they smile- good job getting it on camera, it's so hard. So glad you are all doing well. Are you getting excited for March Maddness coming up? We are sad to miss our yearly weekend of basketball with you :)

Post a Comment