Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Reed!


So...drum roll please... our baby boy finally has a name...Reed Michael Nunes. I am so excited that Adam and I finally settled on a name. It only took us seven months. I hope that everyone likes the name because I have already had it monogrammed on a Christmas stocking :) Adam thinks I am crazy for getting ready for Christmas already, but I just can't help myself. It will be Reed's first Christmas and I want everything to be perfect. Plus, I figure that I won't be feeling like doing any Christmas shopping or decorating with a newborn. I have five weeks left until the arrival of Reed. But if you were to see me you would think that I am 5 weeks overdue!
Adam would be remiss if I neglected to mention that his San Fransisco Giants are in the world series. He is so excited! At one point I had told Adam that if the Giants won the world series he could name our baby David (the name that he has loved forever, and I have detested). Now that they are in the world series I am seriously questioning my sanity. So, we have compromised. If they win we will name our next baby boy David. I am crossing my fingers!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Baby Reed Michael Nunes will be here before you know it! Where did you get Michael from? Oh! I know! It's a variation of my middle name- Michelle! How sweet of you to name him after me. Hahaha. You look so cute in your prego pic. I can't wait to meet your little man.

Post a Comment